Applications for the 2019 Melbourne Health Accelerator (MHx) cohort are now open!
The MHx will allow 12 start-ups to physically relocate to the Royal Melbourne Hospital. The 2019 MHx cohort will run for 13 weeks between April 8th – July 5th 2019 and will require a time commitment of 2-3 days each week from at least one founder.
The MHx program involves:
· A semi-structured curriculum to support cohorts through the healthcare accelerator
· Networking with the broader Melbourne Health community of clinicians, researchers and executives
· Mentoring from commercialisation experts
· Engagement with successful health-tech entrepreneurs
· Access to a database of clinical information and case studies through our partnership with the Health Roundtable
· Opportunity for exposure and possible funding through pitch events, invitational local and international exchanges and exhibitions.
MHx welcomes applications from early stage start-ups companies operating between Minimum Viable Product and pre-Series A (in exceptional circumstances start-ups at idea stage could be considered).